Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita Support, Inc. 2018 Membership Form
Nationally recognized as an Official 501 (c)(3) Non-Profit Organization
All of our programs are fully funded by our AMC community. We could not do any of this without the help of our membership, donors, sponsors, fundraisers, friends and family. We appreciate each and every one of you.
AMCSI’s Board of Directors and Conference Crew are all volunteers and are fully committed to fulfilling the mission and vision of Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita Support Inc. as well as supporting our AMC community worldwide.
By becoming a member of AMCSI, you are helping us:
- Provide Brochures in English, French and Spanish to our AMC Community as well as medical professionals, hospitals, NICUs, OB’s, and therapy facilities worldwide.
- Provide an up-to-date website with current information and resources to help assist our families in the latest interventions for AMC.
- Pave the way in international waters by attending or hosting meetings and conferences. We will also provide our international families support, information and knowledge through social media, our website, translated brochures and informational packets.
- Provide grant opportunities for our AMC community:
- AMC Mini Meetups, Events and Annual Conference
- Bereavement Fund (Financial Assistance to any family who has lost a loved one diagnosed with arthrogryposis multiplex congenita)
- Research Fund (Financial Assistance to our Medical Community with a special interest in researching arthrogryposis multiplex congenita)
- College Scholarship (Financial Assistance for Graduating HS Seniors)
- Provide tools to help our AMC families to promote AMC Awareness Day on June 30th.
Benefits of your renewed or new membership include:
- discount on registration fees to the AMCSI yearly conference
- access to AMCSI’s annual public meetings and monthly BOD meeting minutes
- voting rights
- ability to apply to serve for a vacant spot on AMCSI Board of Directors
- ability to participate in various volunteer and board committees
- ability to participate in member spotlights in seasonal AMCSI newsletters
- ability to apply for grants Mini Meetup, Research, Bereavement, College Scholarship
- 2018 AMCSI Window Cling (First 200 Members)
- AMCSI membership is valid from JANUARY 1st through DECEMBER 31st and will NOT be prorated. Membership levels, as defined by AMCSI Bylaws, are published at Bylaws