What is Arthrogryposis Awareness Day?
A day dedicated to spread awareness about arthrogryposis multiplex congenita (AMC).
When is AMC Awareness Day?
AMC Awareness Day happens annually on June 30, the day amcsupport.org was launched by our founder, Ani Samargian.
How can you spread AMC awareness on June 30?
There are several ways you can help spread awareness on Arthrogryposis Awareness Day:
- Post on social media (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram) using one of our graphics.
- Wear blue, take a photo, and post it on any or all social media platforms using the hashtags #blueforAMC, #AMCawarenessday, and/or #arthrogryposisawarenessday.
- Change your profile picture on Facebook and Twitter to one of our graphics or to a photo of you in blue.
- Change your cover photo on Facebook.
- Send an email about AMC Awareness Day to your friends and family encouraging them to wear blue on June 30.
- Invite your friends to the official Facebook event invite!
Do you have information to share? Email Us!