All AMCSI logos, including the names and logos set forth herein, may not be altered or redrawn in any way, including changes in typestyle, proportion, letter spacing, color or placement of the individual elements making up the logo.
Changing a key graphic element, however good your intentions may be, detracts from the consistency of AMCSI's logos.
You must follow these usage guidelines:
• The words "Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita Support, Inc." and the footprints should never be separated or switched around. Both elements are locked up.
• A minimum of 0.25 inches of clear space needs to surround the logo to separate it from other elements, such as logos and symbols. This area, referred to as the area of non-interference, will preserve the visual impact and legibility of the AMCSI logo.
• No other logos, symbols, words, designs or trademarks should be used in close proximity to or combined with the AMCSI logo.
• Do not add any graphic elements around the logo within the area of non-interference.
• Do not place the logo on a heavily patterned background.
• Do not stretch or distort the logo.
• Do not substitute other typefaces or fonts for the logotype.
• Do not enclose the logo in any shapes.
• Do not change the letterspacing of the logotype or move the footprints in relation to the logotype.
• Do not place type within the area of non-interference.
• Do not use the footprint design alone.
• Do not change the color of the logo, it should ALWAYS be Dark Blue (unless printed in grayscale).
• Do not place images or clip art next to the logo.
Terms and Conditions
The logos provided are for non-commercial media use only. The use of these logos by any person other than the media or for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited unless such use is granted by the AMCSI Board of Directors.
By downloading AMCSI logos from this Web site, you agree to the AMCSI Terms, Conditions and Legal Notices, all use restrictions governing AMCSI, and all usage guidelines contained herein.