Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita Support, Inc. 2017 Membership Form
*Nationally recognized as an Official 501 (c)(3) Non-Profit Organization*
By Becoming a Member of AMCSI you are helping us:
- Provide our AMC families support, information and knowledge through social media, our website, brochures and informational packets.
- Provide Brochures in English, French and Spanish to our AMC Community as well as medical professionals, hospitals, NICUs, OB’s, and therapy facilities worldwide.
- Provide an up-to-date website with current information and resources to help assist our families in the latest interventions for AMC. (New Website Launch June 1st)
- Pave the way in international waters by attending or hosting meetings and conferences.
- Provide an annual conference with the latest medical knowledge (or treatments) and support sessions for hundreds of AMC families in the US with an open invitation to our international families to attend.
- Provide tools to our AMC family to help promote AMC Awareness Day on June 30th.
- Provide grant opportunities for our AMC community:
- AMC Mini Meetups, Events
- Bereavement Fund (Financial Assistance to any family who has lost a loved one diagnosed with arthrogryposis multiplex congenita)
- Research Fund (Financial Assistance to our Medical Community with a special interest in researching arthrogryposis multiplex congenita)
- College Scholarship (Financial Assistance for Graduating HS Seniors)
- And Coming Soon……Adoption Fund (Financial Assistance to families adopting a child with arthrogryposis)
- Discount on registration fees to the annual AMCSI yearly conference
- Access to AMCSI’s annual public meetings and monthly bod meeting minutes
- Voting rights
- Apply to serve for a vacant spot on AMCSI Board of Directors
- Participate in various volunteer and board committees
- Member spotlights in seasonal AMCSI newsletters
All of our programs are fully funded by our AMC community. We could not do any of this without the help of our membership, donors, sponsors, fundraisers, friends and family.
AMCSI’s Board of Directors and Conference Crew are all volunteers and are fully committed to fulfilling the mission and vision of Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita Support Inc. as well as supporting our AMC community worldwide.